We’d like to thank each and every person who made a donation and/or participated in Time To Fly – Run for the Children’s Cancer Research Fund with us yesterday. We raised a total of $17,155 — bringing us within $5K of our lifetime goal of $100K. Get ready to celebrate that milestone with us next year!
Also, we were honored with several awards:
– First place individual fundraiser: John Golden (Julian’s dad)
– Second place team fundraising: Joggers for Julian
– Fastest 10K runner (overall): Dan Eaton (Julian’s uncle)
– Fastest 10K runner, over 70YO: Jim Eaton (Julian’s grandpa)
– Fastest 5K runner, under 15YO: Will Hillstrom
We do all of this to honor Julian’s memory and to help get us closer to a cure for childhood cancer. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for making this year such a success.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.